Raheem Sterling’s 21-point haul against Southampton in Gameweek 11 has caused a disturbance in the Fantasy Premier League force.
There are plenty of managers who are weighing up whether he is a better option than the highly-owned Sergio Aguero. His 7.7% ownership means there is a potential opportunity to get him in now and use him as a powerful differential before the masses cotton on.
So we’ve compared the two individuals over the course of the campaign to find out which one is worth having and how Fantasy managers should handle Sterling’s recent explosion of points.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.