We are using the latest international break to identify trends in the opening 12 Gameweeks of the 2018/19 season.
This study aims to assess where each FPL team is most susceptible when it comes to conceding goals.
Using data available in the Members Area, we have looked at chances conceded from set pieces, through the middle and down the left or right flank.
With the relevant areas pinpointed for the first 10 teams, this first part then compares these with the upcoming schedule to find out which players stand to benefit.
Across the articles in this series the hope is the build a picture of which FPL assets have the most favourable match-ups with specific team weakness over the next six Gameweeks.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.