With scores all in the thirties, Gameweek 13 was one to forget for the Scoutcast crew.
After forcing themselves to relive this dire set of points, Az, David, Luke and Joe dust themselves off and look ahead to better times.
Manchester City’s wealth of midfield options come under particular scrutiny during the community questions segment. A total of 44 points from David Silva, Leroy Sane and Raheem Sterling against West Ham last weekend makes this is a group of players that demand attention.
Tottenham’s emerging assets in the centre of the park have also caught the community’s collective eye.
Son Heung-min, Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen all impressed in the north London side’s victory over Chelsea at the weekend. However, the Scoutcast crew are more interested in their premium-priced teammate Harry Kane to help them take advantage of Spurs’ kind set of festive fixtures.
Elsewhere, David reveals some notable team frailties and the players who are set to exploit them over December. Gylfi Sigurdsson is looking such a strong option in this regard that Joe wishes there could be two of the Everton set-piece specialist to draft into his squad.
Differentials, clean sheets, captaincy and transfer plans are also discussed. With the festive fixture list stepping up a gear, this covers both Gameweeks 14 and 15 as both take place during a frantic six-day block of Premier League matches starting this Friday.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
It is also worth mentioning that FFScout moderator Rotation’s Alter Ego has collected this latest episode’s timestamps to help find particular sections. This can be found as the top comment in the Youtube version.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.