The final match of Gameweek 16 takes place at Goodison Park this evening, as Marco Silva faces his old employers for the first time.
Silva has recalled Bernard, Theo Walcott and Michael Keane for this encounter, meaning a return to the striking role for Richarlison – who is also up against his former club this evening.
The Brazilian scored in this fixture last season while on Watford’s books, with a dramatic match ending 3-2 to the Toffees.
Javi Gracia has made two changes from the side that lost 2-1 to Manchester City last Tuesday, with Ken Sema and Domingos Quina making their first Premier League start for the Hornets.
Will Hughes hasn’t recovered from a hip injury, while Nathaniel Chalobah drops to the bench.
Andre Gray is also missing from the matchday squad due to a leg injury, while Watford failed in their appeal to rescind Etienne Capoue‘s red card so the former Spurs midfielder is unavailable too.
It’s hit or miss for Richarlison in home fixtures this season: the Brazilian has blanked in three of his appearances at Goodison Park, but averages 11.33 Fantasy Premier League points in his other three starts on home soil.
Richarlison is by some distance the most popular FPL asset on show this evening, sitting in 32.8% of Fantasy managers’ squads.
The former Watford winger was also the tenth-most-popular captaincy choice of Gameweek 16, with 95,936 FPL bosses handing him the armband.
Gyfli Sigurdsson has a similar strike rate, with four blanks in eight home starts but an average of 9.25 FPL points in his other four appearances at Goodison.
The Iceland international has already been involved in the same number of goals this season (six goals, two assists) as he managed in the whole of 2017/18.
Everton XI (4-2-3-1): Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Mina, Digne, Gueye, Gomes, Walcott, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Richarlison.
Watford XI (4-4-2): Foster, Femenia, Kabasele, Cathcart, Holebas, Doucoure, Quina, Sema, Pereyra, Success, Deeney.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.