Quite a lot of Fantasy analysis on these pages focuses on the same core group of statistics: key performance indicators (KPIs) such as shots on target, shots in the box, big chances and key passes.
There is so much other data available to subscribers in our Members’ Area, however, something that we as editors perhaps overlook too often in our dissections of the underlying stats.
With our half-season memberships available for £10 as of today, we have taken this opportunity to alert new and existing subscribers to some of the lesser-known KPIs and custom search options that could influence our thinking as Fantasy managers.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.