Now that the hectic Christmas period is out of the way, Fantasy Premier League Question Time is back for 2019.
While we enjoy the magic of the FA Cup and take a break from the big decisions of our squads for a few days, there is still time to discuss some of the key talking points ahead of Gameweek 22.
Make sure you submit your question in the form below to consult our panel and be extra prepared.
Who’s on the panel this week?
FPL General – one of the biggest names in Fantasy football with three top 500 finishes in his last four campaigns.
Tom from Who Got the Assist?, one of the FPL community’s most popular podcasts.
Holly from Fantasy Football Community, currently ranked 15k worldwide
Submit your questions here
Make sure to drop your name and question in the Google Form below:
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.