Wolves attacker Diogo Jota (£6.0m) is back in the side named to face Newcastle in the conclusion to Gameweek 26.
The Portuguese was taken off with a knock in the recent 3-1 win at Everton and missed out on FA Cup action as a precaution.
Jota comes back into the team selected by Nuno Espirito Santo tonight, operating at centre-forward next to the in-form Raúl Jiménez (£6.8m).
The Mexican has averaged 8.7 points per game in his last three outings and is the most captained player for Monday night’s game.
61,000+ Fantasy managers have handed Jiménez the armband.
Elsewhere, it’s as expected for Wolves with the usual back-three of Willy Boly (£4.6m), Conor Coady (£4.5m) and Ryan Bennett (£4.1m) flanked by Jonny (£4.3m) and Matt Doherty (£5.4m).
Joao Moutinho (£5.3m) sits in central midfield with five assists in his last three matches and his involvement in set pieces could prove fruitful tonight.
No team has conceded more chances from dead ball situations in the last four Gameweeks than Newcastle.
The Magpies look to be lining up in 4-4-2 formation tonight, which would make a change from the 5-4-1 used by Rafa Benitez recently.
Salomón Rondón (£5.7m) and Ayoze Pérez (£6.1m) lead the line hoping to improve on a recent tally of two goals in four away matches for Newcastle.
Their options will prove differentials tonight with no Magpies player owned by more than 4%.
New signing Miguel Almirón (£6.0m) starts on the bench.
Wolves XI (3-5-2): Patrício; Boly, Cody, Bennett; Jonny, Neves, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Doherty; Jota, Jiménez.
Newcastle United XI (4-4-2): Dubravka; Lejeune, Lascelles, Schär, Yedlin; Atsu, Longstaff, Hayden, Ritchie; Pérez, Rondón.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.