Fantasy Football Scout users are keen to find out the consensus on many issues connected with Blank Gameweek 31.
Most of us have either two or three remaining free transfers before that depleted round of action, so time is running out to prepare for it.
In our first week of Fantasy Premier League Think Tank articles, we have received some great polls that you want answers for.
We have embedded them in the article below so you can all cast your votes to each question.
Hopefully, it will help us get a feel for how the FFS community plans to tackle the biggest talking points in FPL right now.
TrippierHazard has asked us to register what our current thoughts are on the chip strategy for Blank and Doubles season.
With the Free Hit perhaps one of the most important chips during this year’s ‘chip season’, Pranavs9 has asked when the best time to deploy it is.
Both AK and ladsandlasses were interested to see how we were approaching the Liverpool triple-up…
MikeBravo has been wondering what the consensus is on the out-of-form Felipe Anderson (£7.2m) considering his fixtures in both Blank Gameweeks.
The_Fish has been looking at those who aren’t playing in those Blanks, especially those who we have valued tied up in.
Dan United and shaun_drift are keen to know how many players managers will be planning to field in Blank Gameweek 31.
Said_LFC and Kiwivillain have been thinking about how managers will facilitate those Blank Gameweek 31 squads in relation to the free transfers available between now and then.
KOPKLOPPERS is asking what our thoughts are on Everton, who haven’t exactly thrilled Fantasy managers of late but do play in Blank Gameweeks 31 and 33.
mcbain1234 has a question about the Triple Captain chip, which, as yet, does not have an obvious home this season…
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.