Paul Pogba (£8.9m) owners will be delighted to see Nemanja Matic (£5.0m) back in the side for Manchester United.
The Serbian international has missed the last three Premier League matches with injury, which forced Pogba to sit deeper than usual.
Matic’s return should allow the Frenchman to play a more advanced role in midfield once again, against an Arsenal defence with just one clean sheet in the last six Gameweeks.
Also of note is the fact that defender Diogo Dalot (£5.3m) has been named in front three once again.
He played there against Crystal Palace and Southampton, lining up on the right of Romelu Lukaku (£10.8m) at the Emirates Stadium today.
Marcus Rashford (£7.6m) also keeps his place although we will have to wait and see whether he plays centrally alongside Lukaku or out on the left flank.
Arsenal manager Unai Emery has named both Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.8m) and Alexandre Lacazette (£9.4m) in the starting line-up for the first time since Gameweek 25.
He has also gone with a back-three of Sokratis Papastathopoulos (£5.1m), Laurent Koscielny (£5.4m) and Nacho Monreal (£5.4m) while Sead Kolasinac (£5.0m) and Ainsley Maitland-Niles (£4.4m) occupy the wing-back spots.
Arsenal XI: Leno; Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal; Maitland-Niles, Ramsey, Xhaka, Kolasinac; Özil; Lacazette, Aubameyang.
Manchester United XI: De Gea; Young, Smalling, Lindelöf; Diogo Dalot, Fred, Matic, Shaw; Pogba; Lukaku, Rashford.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.