The Fantasy Premier League community is now full of questions concerning one man: Harry Kane (£12.5m).
The Tottenham forward was taken off with a serious-looking injury in Tuesday night’s Champions League win over Manchester City.
He had become the staple of many a Wildcard draft in recent days, but is now unlikely to play in Double Gameweek 34.
That has left Fantasy managers wondering what to do with the spare cash.
Thankfully, we’ve assembled another panel for you to consult in Question Time.
Who’s on the panel this week?
Simon March – Fantasy Premier League champion in 2014/15 and regular guest on the FPL Show.
Ben McNair – One of Australia’s finest Fantasy minds, with four finishes inside the top 5k.
Holly Shand – Founder of Fantasy Football Community and regular guest on the FPL Show.
Submit your questions here
Make sure to drop your name and question in the Google Form below:
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.