A change in tactics at Wolves has affected the points potential of right wing-back Matt Doherty (£5.3m) in recent months.
He is expected to be a popular option in Double Gameweek 35 with Brighton and Arsenal both coming to Molineux in the next few days.
Using members data we are analysing what he can bring his owners in the next round of fixtures.
For that reason, only Fantasy Football Scout members can read any further on this article.
Now that we are past the half-way stage, memberships are now available for just £10, so make sure you get the most of it while you can by signing up HERE.
What has Nuno changed at Wolves?
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.