“We’re in the Endgame now.”
With just one round of fixtures left of the season the Scoutcast team attempt to wrap up all of the outstanding talking points ahead of Gameweek 38.
Andy, David and Az began by overcoming the frustrating nature of Gameweek 37 in order to get truly excited about the final day of the campaign.
Not surprisingly, the key player to be discussed was Son Heung-min, whose red card against Bournemouth ruled him out of Gameweek 38.
We looked at all the potential replacements and examined all the implications of moving him on for a cheaper midfield options.
That included our thoughts on Manchester United and Southampton assets after poor performances in Gameweek 37.
Next up was a debate on what Wolves can bring to Liverpool in Gameweek 38, especially with so many managers either double or tripled-up on them.
In the aftermath of the Reds’ incredible Champions League semi-final win over Barcelona, we also looked at what we thought Jurgen Klopp’s men are capable of in their Premier League finale.
Also, an injury to Andrew Robertson on Tuesday night prompted discussion about what to do with the left-back in Gameweek 38.
Finally, Andy, David and Az tackled some last day of the season dilemmas from managers wondering what tactics to employ to ensure the highest possible finish.
This episode of the
Once again, we apologise that we are still unable to publish it in a podcast form and will endeavour to rectify this for the 2019/20 season.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.