As per usual, there are a tonne of questions ahead of the Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 7 deadline.
Manchester City assets continue to be under threat from rotation, Liverpool still can’t keep clean sheets and Norwich continue to blank away from home.
To answer some of these dilemmas, we have put together another panel of Fantasy managers to help you out…
Who’s on the panel this week?
FPL General – Contributor to the Scout site who has three finishes inside the top 400 in the last five seasons and who has a huge following on Twitter. General – aka Mark – also appears regularly on the official FPL Show.
FPL Hints – One of the most-followed names in the FPL community, a seasoned veteran as well as a Scout writer and an Official FPL panellist. Finished 110th in the world in 2011/12.
FPL Heisenberg – Influencer within the FPL community with a top 10k finish in 2016/17, followed by top 1k in 2017/18.
Joe – Our very own Scoutcast and video host, long-time servant of the site, keeper of the Goals Imminent table and seven top 10k FPL finishes.
Submit your question
Make sure you submit your question in this Google Form below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 6:
- Southampton 1-3 Bournemouth
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Burnley 2-0 Norwich City
- Everton 0-2 Sheffield United
- Manchester City 8-0 Watford
- Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Crystal Palace 1-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- West Ham United 2-0 Manchester United
- Arsenal 3-2 Aston Villa
- Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool