The only Gameweek 7 match to take place this Sunday kicks off at 16:30 BST, as Leicester City welcome Newcastle United to the King Power Stadium.
The headline team news surrounds the unavailability of James Maddison (£7.1m), who misses out with the ankle knock that he picked up against Tottenham Hotspur last weekend.
Brendan Rodgers said ahead of kick-off:
We wanted to give him every chance but it was always going to be unlikely that he could [play]. But he’s back working now and hopefully next week he’ll be fine.
Maddison is the only player on either side who is currently owned by more than 10% of Fantasy Premier League managers.
Dennis Praet (£5.3m) fills in for his sidelined teammate and makes only his second Premier League start since his summer move from Sampdoria.
Other than that enforced change, Leicester City are otherwise unchanged from the side that defeated Spurs.
That means that Ayoze Perez (£6.0m), who is yet to register an attacking return in 2019/20, gets a start against his old club.
Perez scored the only goal of the game in this corresponding fixture last season, while still on Newcastle’s books.
Steve Bruce has made three changes from the side that drew 0-0 with Brighton, one of which sees Sean Longstaff (£5.0m) replace the injured Jonjo Shelvey (£5.0m) in midfield.
Sweden international Emil Krafth (£4.5m) replaces Javier Manquillo (£4.4m) in a like-for-like swap at right-back, while Yoshinori Muto (£5.3m) gets his first start of the season at the expense of Jetro Willems (£4.5m) – which means a system change to a back four for the Magpies.
Bruce said before the game:
Jetro [Willems] picked up an injury in the week with his knee and with Matt Ritchie being out too, we haven’t got anybody natural in that left wing-back position.
Andy Carroll (£5.4m) is once again on the bench, along with Allan Saint-Maximin (£5.4m).
Isaac Hayden (£4.5m) is the most-owned Newcastle asset on show but has been benched by over 75% of his owners, which perhaps says all there is to know about the Fantasy community’s faith in the Magpies.
Jamie Vardy (£8.9m) has been handed the armband by 78,089 FPL managers in Gameweek 7.
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel; Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi, Tielemans, Praet; Barnes, Perez, Vardy.
Newcastle United XI: Dubravka; Krafth, Schar, Lascelles, Dummett; Atsu, Hayden, Longstaff Almiron; Muto, Joelinton.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the annual price of £17.50 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.