As the 2019/20 campaign rolls on, Fantasy Football Scout
Over the last 18 months, our team continues to grow and we are still hunting for more personnel to bolster the ranks.
This time we are looking for someone to take on a full-time tech-based role with Fantasy Football Scout.
We want a Full Stack Developer with experience capturing requirements and delivering projects.
- API design and development
- BSC Computer Science or related 2.1 min
yearsminimum commercial experience
We do work remotely but, ideally, we’d like to work together in person on occasion – so if you are based in/around London (or able to work there some days), that is an advantage and something you should indicate when showing interest.
However, those that work outside of London should still feel like they can apply. Talent is more important to us than Postcode.
If you are interested, then please APPLY HERE: email@example.com
If you can include samples of your work as well as your CV that would be most helpful.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.