Manuel Pellegrini has opted to shuffle his pack for the lunch-time kick-off with Andriy Yarmolenko (£6.0m) dropping to the bench for the clash against Marco Silva’s Everton.
The Ukrainian international, owned by over 6% of managers, has scored three goals in his last five starts for the Hammers, but any impact against the Toffees will have to come from the bench with Pablo Fornals (£6.1m) taking his place within the starting XI.
Elsewhere for West Ham, Pellegrini has made just one other change with Arthur Masuaku (£4.5m) starting in place of Aaron Cresswell (£5.0m), who misses the game with a “minor injury” according to the club.
Yet whilst West Ham will be looking to regain some momentum, Silva’s Everton will simply be looking to kickstart their season with the Merseyside’s lingering in the Premier League relegation zone.
Silva has made five changes for the Toffees’ clash against the Hammers, with the most notable changes coming in the Portuguese manager’s attacking selections.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£5.8m) and Gylfi Sigurdsson (£7.5m) have dropped to the bench, with Silva opting to deploy Richarlison (£7.9m) in a central striker role.
If he puts on a decent performance, his shift into a more advanced role may interest Fantasy managers, despite Everton’s precarious form.
Theo Walcott (£6.2m) and Bernard (£6.5m) also start for the lunch-time kick-off, as the Toffees bid to find any semblance of form and halt the run that has seen them lose their last four Premier League fixtures.
Tom Davies (£5.3m) and Andre Gomes (£5.3m) come into central midfield at the expense of Morgan Schneiderlin (£4.5m) and Fabian Delph (£5.4m) – the latter being sidelined with injury – whilst Seamus Coleman’s (£5.4m) suspension paves the way for a first start for Djibril Sidibé (£5.3m) in a vital clash for Silva’s side.
Everton XI: Pickford, Sidibe, Keane, Mina, Digne, Andre Gomes, Davies, Bernard, Walcott, Iwobi, Richarlison.
West Ham XI: Roberto, Fredericks, Ogbonna, Diop, Masuaku, Rice, Noble, Lanzini, Fornals, Anderson, Haller.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.