Halfway through the first period of the Pundits Playoff now, and the results are in for match week 2.
Following their domination of Matchweek 1, Unbelievable Jeff FC continued in the same fashion and are the current league leaders. Here are the teams in league order:
- Unbelievable Jeff FC, with 29 points
- WhenTheOWENgetsTough, 27.5 points
- Blame it on Rio, 27 points
- The Keane Fifteen, 25 points
- Back to Square Owen, 20 points
- “15” Musketeers, 16 points
- Brazil Nuts, 14 points
- Nirvana Scott Talent, 6 points
- BSC Small Boys (in the park) FC, 5.5 points
- A Whole Lawro B*llocks, 4 points
- Slaven’s Ball-itch, 3 points
- Holly’s Hamsters, 0 points
Full details of the scores, results and tables can be found here.
Most Valuable Player and Best Manager
Wolverine (£100m) from Unbelievable Jeff FC is the current MVP, with a score of 140.
Unsurprisingly, the best manager of the period so far is Pirlo’s Pen of…yes you guessed it…. Unbelievable Jeff FC. His team have the highest squad value and the highest H2H scores too.
Matchweek 3 fixtures
- WhenTheOWENgetsTough vs Back to Square Owen
- BSC Small Boys (in the park) FC vs A Whole Lawro B*llocks
- Nirvana Scott Talent vs Holly’s Hamsters
- The Keane Fifteen vs Unbelievable Jeff FC
- “15” Musketeers vs Slaven’s Ball-itch
- Brazil Nuts vs Blame it on Rio
A reminder that each team must now nominate three players for each of the H2H matches to earn bonus points, and two players to grace their team bench who’s scores will not count. A brief reminder of how the scores work in each match:
Team with best combined score of their starting 13 will earn 9 points. In the case of a draw both teams get 3 points. A losing team gets 0 points.
Winner of H2H A will earn their team an extra 3 bonus points.
Winner of H2H B will earn their team an extra 2 bonus points.
Winner of H2H C will earn their team an extra 1 bonus point.
Any drawn H2H’s will share the bonus points for that H2H.
IMPORTANT: teams that fail to nominate their three H2H and sub players will forfeit any bonus points, so team managers make sure you get these done on time.
MW 3 DEADLINE FOR TEAM NOMINATIONS IS 11:00AM SATURDAY 2ND NOVEMBER.
Scoring on match days will be shown here
Everyone can input their own scores, and managers are responsible for checking their opposition scores. A reminder that Wildcard and Free Hit scores are allowed, but scores with Triple Captain or Bench Boost used should be adjusted to keep things fair.
Will the Hamsters finally get some points? Can the Keane Fifteen achieve a shock win against Unbelievable Jeff FC?