With Manchester City and Liverpool meeting in Gameweek 12, Tammy Abraham (£7.9m) has been touted as one of the names to feature heavily in the captaincy debate.
Chelsea host Crystal Palace on Saturday lunch-time and a 12-point haul last time out for their number one centre-forward has only increased interest in him for the armband.
However, there are some managers put off by the disparity between Abraham’s attacking returns at Stamford Bridge and away from it.
The former Aston Villa loanee has registered 11 attacking returns in as many league matches this season, nine of which have come on the road and only two at home.
As Gameweek 12 sees Crystal Palace make the short trip to Stamford Bridge, we will assess Abraham’s exploits at Chelsea’s home this season to see if he is likely to disappoint his owners there once again.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those who have signed up for the 2019/20 campaign can access it in full.
How does Abraham’s goal threat differ home and away?
Lessons learned from Gameweek 11
- Bournemouth 1-0 Manchester United
- Arsenal 1-1 Wolves
- Aston Villa 1-2 Liverpool
- Brighton 2-0 Norwich
- Manchester City 2-1 Southampton
- Sheffield United 3-0 Burnley
- West Ham United 2-3 Newcastle United
- Watford 1-2 Chelsea
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Leicester City
- Everton 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.