The long-awaited first round draw of the 2019/20 FFS Cup took place this evening.
Just over 2,300 managers applied for the 1,024 places available in the first round draw, with the Gameweek 13 qualifying score set at 65 (after hits) and an overall rank of 233,444 or better needed for those hitting that total exactly.
Six former champions – Gribude, Joe, Wild Rover, Mark, A Manager Has No Name and Lokomotiv – were exempt from the qualifying score and received a bye upon submitting their applications.
You can check out who you’re facing by clicking here, while we also list the draw in full at the bottom of the article.
WHAT IS THE GAMEWEEK SCHEDULE?
The FFS Cup competition will be played out according to the following proposed Gameweek schedule, though this could be subject to change.
Fantasy Football Scout Cup Round Dates
Qualifying – Gameweek 13
Round 1 – Gameweek 14
Round 2 – Gameweek 16
Round 3 – Gameweek 17
Round 4 – Gameweek 18
Round 5 – Gameweek 19
Round 6 – Gameweek 21
Round 7 – Gameweek 22
Quarter-Final – Gameweek 23
Semi-Finals – Gameweek 25
Final and third-place play-off – Gameweek 26
WHEN ARE THE FIXTURES RELEASED?
Where possible, the fixture list for each round will be published before each Gameweek deadline.
The prizes for both cups are as follows:
1st Place: £150 Amazon voucher
2nd Place: £100 Amazon voucher
3rd Place: £50 Amazon voucher
FFS MEMBERS CUP
The qualifying round for the Members Cup will take place in Gameweek 14, with the first round running in Gameweek 16.
Fantasy managers can enter their teams from now right up to 10.30am on Monday December 2, when we’ll stop entries and make the first round draws shortly after.
Details on how to sign up for that are provided here.
FFS CUP DRAW – IN FULL
Nominated for ‘Best in Fantasy Football – Editorial’ at the Football Content Awards 2020
VOTE FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL SCOUT BY
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.