This weekend’s set of fixtures precedes the first Double Gameweek of 2019/20 and there is much for Fantasy managers to ponder as we approach what could be a pivotal couple of weeks in many of our seasons.
With two Fantasy Premier League deadlines to negotiate in the space of 79 hours, we take a look at the data available in our Members’ Area and present the eye-catching stats that may be of interest.
We’ve run down the stand-out figures in every position, as well as looking at the strengths and weaknesses of various teams to assess which Fantasy Premier League assets could shine in Gameweek 23 and beyond.
Subscribers can read on for our analysis below, while those wishing to sign up to our site – and see a list of the benefits that membership brings – can do so by clicking here.
Rolling monthly subscriptions are now available for £2.99, while half-season memberships (expiring on June 1) can be bought for £9.99. Click here to sign up or upgrade your account.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.