The Fantasy Premier League community will have a keen eye on Nick Pope (£4.8m) in Saturday’s team-time match.
The Burnley goalkeeper, preparing to face Spurs this afternoon, is the most popular Fantasy asset at Turf Moor, sitting in 18.1% of teams.
His owners will be hoping for either a clutch of saves, a clean sheet, or both as he faces a Spurs team with a point to prove.
Jose Mourinho’s men were knocked out of the FA Cup on penalties by Norwich midweek and their most recent Premier League outing resulted in a home defeat at the hands of Wolves.
For that reason, the Fantasy interest in Spurs assets remains relatively low. In fact, their most popular fit asset, owned by just 5.8%, Serge Aurier (£5.0m) finds himself on the bench this afternoon.
Joining him among the substitutes is Lucas Moura (£7.1m) while Dele Alli (£8.3m) and Steven Bergwijn (£7.5m) both feature in the starting XI this afternoon, neither one owned by more than 5%.
Fantasy managers may be monitoring these attacking assets in light of Spurs’ upcoming fixture in Blank Gameweek 31 when they host West Ham.
Burnley XI: Pope; C Taylor, Mee, Tarkowski, Bardsley; McNeil, Cork, Westwood, Hendrick; Wood, Rodriguez.
Tottenham Hotspur XI: Lloris; Vertonghen, Alderweireld, D Sánchez, Tanganga; Dier, Skipp, Ndombele; Lamela, Bergwijn; Alli.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.