Three-time top 200 finisher Lateriser takes a deep dive into the Premium Members Area statistics as he looks at the Hammers’ best Fantasy options for the weeks and months ahead.
West Ham United have impressed in the league so far this season. While David Moyes is everyone’s favourite meme, he’s giving it back to the critics by making some really good decisions.
At the back-end of the last campaign, West Ham were very close to getting relegated and Moyes made some difficult decisions in benching a lot of expensive talent – which paid off.
That trend has continued this season and the Hammers look like a completely different side. They sit amongst the best five teams in the league for shots in the box and are also amongst the top five for shots in the box conceded. Given that they have already faced Arsenal, Wolves, Leicester City, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City so far, those numbers look even more impressive.
Moyes’ troops are about to embark on a great run of fixtures after their game against Liverpool this weekend, which extends right the way through until Gameweek 20. Keeping that in mind, I thought it would be a good idea to take a closer look at options from West Ham in both attack and defence.
As you can see above, this is a very impressive fixture run for the Hammers and they look primed for offering a lot of value at both ends of the pitch. After Liverpool at the weekend, they only face Manchester United and Chelsea from the traditional top six between Gameweeks 8 and 20.
I hope this deep dive into West Ham helps you with your decisions. Good luck for the Gameweek!
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.