Just one point separated Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.5m) and Andrew Robertson (£7.0m) last season but the former remains more expensive than the latter in Fantasy Premier League ahead of 2021/22.
Ever since the two Liverpool full-backs emerged as premium defenders, their hefty prices have often forced managers to decide which one is more worthy of investment.
Only Stuart Dallas scored more points among defenders than the pair last season but their latest prices have, once again, made a double-up a challenging prospect for our budgets.
Accordingly, ahead of the new campaign, we have compared Robertson and Alexander-Arnold for creativity and goal threat to see if either has the edge over the other.
As this article uses extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full – but there’s a completely free trial available now for those are wanting to try before they buy.
CAN WE TRUST LIVERPOOL’S DEFENCE THIS SEASON?
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.