The deadline for Gameweek 12 of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) is fast approaching and the questions are, as ever, coming thick and fast in our comments section.
Most of these are requests for advice on transfer dilemmas and it’s with that in mind that we’ve asked five-time top 1k finisher and Scout’s Deputy Editor, Tom Freeman, to answer some of them over the next 90 minutes.
He’ll be on hand to reply to comments below the line of this piece and will get through as many as he can until the team news article goes up at 4.30pm GMT, with priority given to questions from Premium Members if there is a deluge.
As ever, you can chip in with your own opinions on the raft of RMT requests filtering through – and naturally, feel free to ignore the article subject matter and talk about any other wider FPL topics that you’d normally be musing on.
Don’t forget that, if it’s an algorithmic answer you’re after rather than an opinion-based one, we also have a ‘Rate My Team’ tool available in the Premium Members Area, which gives points projections for this weekend and beyond – an example of which is below:
Our colleague Will (aka TopMarx) has produced a guide to the Rate My Team tool which you can read here.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.