Mohamed Salah (£13.0m), Sadio Mané (£9.8m) and Roberto Firmino (£9.3m) have all been named in a strong Liverpool signed to face Arsenal this afternoon.
The devastating forward trio have featured together sparingly in recent weeks but the trip to the Emirates means back-to-back starts along one another for the second league match in a row.
Jurgen Klopp has made changes in defence with Andrew Robertson (£6.4m) returning at left-back after missing out on the Gameweek 10 win over Cardiff.
Also coming back in is Joe Gomez (£5.1m), with Dejan Lovren (£4.9m) absent from the match squad and Alberto Moreno (£4.2m) dropping to the bench.
Alexandre Lacazette (£9.7m) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.9m) start together for the second match in a row for Arsenal, while Henrikh Mkhitaryan (£6.8m) is named on the team sheet for the first time since Gameweek 9.
Sead Kolasinac (£4.9m) is set for his first Premier League minutes of the campaign as he lines up at left-back for Arsenal.
ARSENAL XI: Leno; Bellerín, Holding, Mustafi, Kolasinac; Torreira, Xhaka; Mkhitaryan, Özil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
LIVERPOOL XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.