Richarlison (£6.9m) has made a mockery of recent suggestions that he cannot play as a centre-forward for Everton.
However, it appears both Richarlison and his manager Marco Silva were spurred on by the criticism. They stuck to their guns and persisted with the new role, and in the last two Gameweeks the Brazilian has registered two goals and an assist, averaging 10 points per game.
We are now revisiting the data to see whether or not Richarlison really has adapted to a striker’s role and if recent performances are sustainable or not.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.