Members

Where FPL teams concede the most chances from – Part 1

We are using the latest international break to identify trends in the opening 12 Gameweeks of the 2018/19 season.

This study aims to assess where each FPL team is most susceptible when it comes to conceding goals.

Using data available in the Members Area, we have looked at chances conceded from set pieces, through the middle and down the left or right flank.

With the relevant areas pinpointed for the first 10 teams, this first part then compares these with the upcoming schedule to find out which players stand to benefit.

Across the articles in this series the hope is the build a picture of which FPL assets have the most favourable match-ups with specific team weakness over the next six Gameweeks.

Become a Member and access our data

Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.

• Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FANTASY FOOTBALL SCOUT MEMBER

1. Paul

What?

2. Nuno’s Wet Dream

Can’t decide:

A) Dunk - Salah - Richarlison (Ederson)
    B) Dunk - Mane - Sterling (4.6 GK)
    C) VVD - Dilva

Help please?!!

1. Nuno’s Wet Dream

2nd - woohoo! 🙂

First loser.

A is the best choice IMO.

1. Nuno’s Wet Dream
          24 days, 2 hours ago

Haha!! No-one remembers second place! 😉

Cheers mate!

2. caldracula

Yeah, A. C’s missing two players though

1. Nuno’s Wet Dream
        24 days, 2 hours ago

Cheers and sorry C are my only changes if I did just two for Mendy & Berkley. Still includes Ederson and Mane....

3. BenDavies
    24 days, 4 hours ago

What is the qualification score for the FFS Cup? We still have no idea!

1. mixology

Seems like it’s low-mid 60s based on comments I’ve seen

Always next year then!

1. mixology
          24 days, 4 hours ago

I’m not even close as well

24 days, 4 hours ago

I might have a beer to celebrate my freedom from this pressure/headache.

Feeling the positives.

2. Geoff

You'll know tomorrow!

1. BenDavies
        24 days, 3 hours ago

Tomorrow the first round draw is out? WOW thank you for letting us know at least

3. THFC4LIFE
      24 days, 3 hours ago

I asked earlier and Numb told me my 61 wouldn’t be enough....

1. BenDavies
        24 days, 3 hours ago

61 isn't enough!!!???? What on earth! Very harsh.

Will 65 be enough!??

4. Le Tigre

How do I join the cup?

1. Buy Halmari Tea
        24 days, 3 hours ago

i would like to join as well

1. BenDavies
          24 days, 3 hours ago

Entries have ended unfortunately. The members cup is still open, but obviously you'd have to become members for that.

5. Rash
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Why is the predicted score so high with the average being much lower?

1. BenDavies
        24 days, 3 hours ago

They don't go off the average. They normally go closer to the Top 10k average.

1. Rash

Hoping my 73 -4 is enough

1. BenDavies
            24 days, 3 hours ago

That should be enough. I will be surprised if its not.

2. badgerboy (Howe to Train Yo…
        24 days, 3 hours ago

It moves into a cup style format with teams facing each other so it will be the top 64/128/256 scores, that just makes the average score to qualify high.

4. Deus
    24 days, 4 hours ago

Mendy to Laporte or Doherty?

24 days, 4 hours ago

I'd say Doherty, but wait for a nod on his fitness as he's flagged. Can always use the cash to upgrade some other defender later.

5. Brooksy86
    24 days, 4 hours ago

What's the play for me here...

I'm ahead in my ML by 50 (woop!), No one in the top 10 has Salah... They all have Mane.

I'm on a wildcard. Should I downgrade to Mane and use the cash to improve the rest or keep Salah as a wicked differential?

1. J T
      24 days, 3 hours ago

If you’re 50 points ahead I wouldn’t really look into the opposition much. That said I would still downgrade Salah at some point, he will have his minutes managed over Xmas and that’s a lot of cash to see getting hooked early or rested

24 days, 3 hours ago

On an injury related WC so now or in two weeks would be the time I suppose...

2. caldracula

Keep him

6. Limit80
    24 days, 4 hours ago

I know i want to sell Mendy. I don't know who I want to bring in. Wish FPL would let me sell him before his drop and sit on the cash with 14 players until I've done some more research on a replacement and the IB injury worries are gone. Save me making the wrong choice now.

24 days, 4 hours ago

If you're not sure then look at Laporte for a safe bet. Played every minute in the best defence and has some goal threat... What's not to like? Bit of pocket change for you too...

1. Limit80
        24 days, 3 hours ago

Thanks! It's likely to be either laporte+lamela or yedlin+martial; both for a hit or over 2 GW. Maybe B given fixtures?

Over 2 GW's avoid a hit.

2. Lemongrab
      24 days, 4 hours ago

People are selling him because he will drop....because people are selling him :'D

24 days, 4 hours ago

... also the 'out till January' part of the equation is a mild concern.

1. Lemongrab
          24 days, 4 hours ago

Well yes but if everyone was just patient and waited a week his price wouldn't drop. Absolutely no benefit in transferring early apart from price changes.

24 days, 4 hours ago

Yeah... Ok... But we are talking about many people here. Not a few. Chaos theory...

The larger the amount of people, the dumber the solution as a whole.

Also, you can only protect yourself in that situation. If everyone else is bailing and you want to keep the cash you have to bail too.

3. Ron_Swanson

what about Delph?

7. Ian Davis

TAA or Gomez?

24 days, 4 hours ago

TAA purely on attacking potential.

8. Lovren an elevator
    24 days, 4 hours ago

Any ideas yet on how long Mendy is out for?

SSN estimated January.

9. Ian Davis

Current wildcard team (3-5-2):

Fabianski / 4.0

Alonso / TAA / Bennett / Digne / Kiko

Hazard / Salah / Fraser / Martial / Richarlison

Aguero / Arnautovic / Success

Any tips?

1. BigBarn
      24 days, 2 hours ago

Yeah. I'd rather have Jiminez and a 4.5ish mid, than ToughFixturesFraser and Success, who could be dropped at any moment, and also has a few tricky games forthcoming. Other than that, if you can invest anything else in defense then do so. Other than that, pretty good!

10. Optic1
    24 days, 4 hours ago

Based on fixtures in a few weeks time... what combo within this 5 man mid?

A) Salah + Barkley (current)

B) Mane + Alli

B gives me: Hazard, Mane, Sterling, Alli, Richarlison.

Cheers lads

A Laporte
    B Digne
    C Doherty
    D Keane

1. Geoff
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Which are you leaning towards?

1. Scotty B
        24 days, 3 hours ago

Hi Geoff it depends on whether I am going to have to take a hit for the first time this season and sell Maddison as well.
        Maybe Digne as slight doubt Keane could maybe not play and Zouma/Mina could be partners in central defence.
        Doherty has up and down fixtures and less CS potential imo plus he is a injury doubt.

Only other option is double Liverpool defence and get VVD or Robbo

What's your thoughts?

1. Geoff
          24 days, 3 hours ago

Yeah, in isolation (if you're making one move) I would say A B or C. But it'll depend on your long term plans and what you want to do with the money if you went cheaper

2. THFC4LIFE
          24 days, 3 hours ago

Robbo imo. I wouldn’t want to be without him

12. Ajax Hamsterdam

Would you rather have d Silva or sane ? Thanks

24 days, 3 hours ago

Sane looks like a good punt to me...

13. Is Laporte the best Mendy replacement?
    TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
    24 days, 4 hours ago

Evening all, there's not much going on over this international break other than the big Mendy news so I thought I'd pen my thoughts on this interesting dilemma that Mendy's FPL owners are left facing.

For those without Alonso or Robertson, the "template" move would be to get whichever one you don't own. Trippier would be an obvious move, but he's an injury doubt and Spurs face Chelsea and Arsenal in the next 2. I see Digne being presented as a viable alternative. His attacking potential looks extremely good for the short term, but in the next 6 he faces Liverpool,Spurs, City and Watford - all sides I'd expect Everton to concede against. Clean sheets are the bread and butter for defenders after all. He's a cheaper asset yes, but do we really need funds in midfield now? To me personally there's hardly any semi 6m asset who stands out.

Which brings me to Aymeric Laporte. City have the best (lowest) xGc in the league by a distance, which surprisingly is much better away from home (rather than at home as you'd expect with most teams). 5 of the next 8 are away, with only one of them being against the top 6 - that too against Chelsea where they kept a clean sheet last season (another of the reasons why I believe this defence is fixture proof). Contrary to popular opinion, Laporte unlike Walker (at threat from Danilo) and Stones (at threat from Kompany/Otamendi) offers a safe and nailed on route in the City backline as alluded to by Pep himself:

"But especially because he is left-footed playing on the left side," Guardiola added. "He gives us an alternative for the build-up, quicker and faster than the other ones who are right-footed. When you receive to go to the right, you have to go inside, because you want to go to the right foot. In the left, you go to that side, so it helps us to create this build-up [to the left, and to the right with a diagonal pass]. With the right foot, it is a little bit more complicated. That would be, with the ball, one of the reasons why. It is not just the left, his attention defensively, winning duels, that is why."

Hence it comes across as no secret that Laporte has played every single minute of the PL and CL this year, as like Nicolas Otamendi last year, Pep has already marked him down as one of favorites. Laporte, like Otamendi, does possess some goal threat as well which adds another string in his bow, as shown by his goal against Wolves and Shakhtar very recently. What helps is that no team has been awarded more corners than Manchester City this season - 92 which is a far way off from Bournemouth on 75 as the second. So one always get the feeling that a goal might not be too far away.

From the transfer trends it can be seen that the vast majority of the Mendy sales have been directed towards Laporte. Ederson is already at nearly 30% ownership and if my calculations are right, I'd expect City defence's effective ownership to be around 65-70% this week. A clean sheet would mean that something around 5 points would be added to the top 10k average. I for one, don't want to be hedging my bets against what is, stastically the best defence in the league. 🙂

1. chilli con kone
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Great summary thanks. I'm moved from a certain Digne buyer to a likely Laporte now...

I didn't realise Laporte played all the CL games as well. Should have no problems over Xmas rotation then

2. Brooksy86
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Just drafted big Ed in to keep me safe.

3. DA Minnion
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Great analysis. Cheers. You've convinced me.

4. ⚒Jay⚒ American Dycho

Great post mate

5. The Dogs Love Leeds
      24 days, 3 hours ago

My initial reaction was that Laporte was the man but his points per game is only 4.8 and for all MC great defensive stats they have 7 clean sheets in 12 which is good but not stellar, they often let one in.

I am tempted by Everton three nice home games in four and Michael Keane better points per game than Laporte this season 4.9 and a saving of £1m

That allows me to upgrade Fraser to Andersen for nice WHU fixtures.

Will trade Keane out then in week 17 when the fixtures turn.

1. TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
        24 days, 3 hours ago

I have noticed they tend to switch off at home when they are strolling, not so much away. I guess they can afford a lapse or two considering that they haven't conceded in the PL from open play since GW 4 - they are humans after all!

I like Keane and I realise that he has goal threat, but are you convinced that he is nailed with Mina and Zouma in the mix? This will be the first time Silva will have all 3 fit and available.

1. The 12th Man
          24 days, 3 hours ago

Think Silva could go 3 at the back with Coleman and Digne pushing up.

2. Gentlemen Crier
        23 days, 14 hours ago

I think what this post is trying to point out is not that Laporte is a good pick, but the RISK of a non city defender/keeper getting a clean sheet + your defender could ruin your rankings due to high 10k ownership.

1. TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
          22 days, 20 hours ago

It's certainly a bit of both. 🙂

6. The 12th Man
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Would love a City defender in but would need to shift funds from midfield or Upfront. Salah or Hazard would have to be moved.

Fabianski
      Alonso, Robertson,Doherty
      Salah,Hazard, Richarlison,Fraser
      Aguero,Wilson,Arnautovic

Hamer,Barkley,Duffy,AWB 0.0m itb. 1FT

Planning to roll my FT then looking at ways to transform Barkley into David Silva or wait until Hazard has played Fulham then do Hazard > Dilva and use the extra funds to do Duffy > Stones/Laporte.

7. donlobatto
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Excellent write up. Done Mendy > Laporte with my FT now as no risk of waiting. Will weigh up if any -4 needed after int’l matches

8. XabiAlonso

Thanks fantasy freak.

9. Brosstan
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Im leaning towards not having a City defender at all, because while getting clean sheets elsewhere is pretty simple by picking players with good fixtures (or Pool defenders), matching City's attacking output elsewhere is nigh impossible. 3 City attackers > 2 attackers and 1 defender.

I think that will be a nice differential structure, and it will be nice to cheer instead of curse whenever they let in a jammy goal.

1. TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
        24 days, 3 hours ago

Will be interesting to see which two you pick. I'm struggling to pick one! But yes, if you get it right the upside is huge.

1. Brosstan
          24 days, 3 hours ago

I think Ill be on Sterling, Kun and Dilva from the Bournemouth home game. Need to do something different to ride up the ranks and break the template.

1. TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
            24 days, 3 hours ago

Good luck mate, wish you well! 🙂

2. BigBarn
        24 days, 2 hours ago

Completely agree with this. I'm planning to have three City attackers from GW14 (already have two) because there's still great value in the Liverpool defense and the thing City reeeeally do better than anyone is goal-threat. I'd love Laporte, but am getting Alonso back instead to get myself some proper light-blue firepower.

10. FPLGeezer
      24 days, 3 hours ago

I've got Robertson and his fixtures rotate well with Digne difficult fixturws and vice versa so think that is a viable option.

1. FPLGeezer

*Doherty not Robertson!

2. TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
        24 days, 3 hours ago

I think the only fixture I'd personally bench Robertson in is City away. Don't fancy the idea of taking that risk!

1. FPLGeezer

Sorry meant Doherty. Think I will hang on to Robertson for the season

11. CRO KLOPP
      24 days, 3 hours ago

A lot of City corners don't end up as a cross to the box,they like to play and pass even corners

1. CRO KLOPP
        24 days, 3 hours ago

I'm considering Stones, clearly second choice (first is Laporte),and I think he plays most of the games

1. Jæzz! 💡 ⭐ Gabo…
          24 days, 3 hours ago

Yeah but Ota/Kompany will get the odd game as they have done this season especially in a busy period - and it will be in place of Stones most likely. Laporte has only been rested in the EFL Cup game. Would advise stretching to Laporte.

1. CRO KLOPP
            24 days, 3 hours ago

Fair point, it's a risk I agree,if I go Laporte I can't upgrade Madison to Martial, could go for Digne

12. Jæzz! 💡 ⭐ Gabo…
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Brilliant post, cheers! Laporte looks a nailed safe set and forget option in the league’s best defence by a distance. 🙂

13. Ajaxeeding
      24 days, 2 hours ago

Thanks for the analysis. I agree that Digne is not worth it just to get a 6.0 midfielder. But what about When the downgrade of Mendy to Digne allows the upgrade of Barkley to Martial? I think that this might be more attractive than the Laporte move.

14. jackjones
      24 days, 2 hours ago

Good analysis, completely agree. I did Mendy > Laporte in GW6 and was enjoying the differential, that’ll all change now.

15. TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
      24 days, 2 hours ago

Another point I'd like to make it that in the corresponding fixtures last season, City kept 6 clean sheets against the sides they now face in the next 8

16. sandman58
      24 days, 1 hour ago

Also dont forget that as Laporte is left footed Pep has used him as cover at left back also
      A no brainer replacement for Mendy

17. migas2k7
      23 days, 23 hours ago

what about delph?

1. Balotellitubbies
        23 days, 11 hours ago

Wouldnt be confident he's nailed i.e who knows what Pep's going do to.

18. Jafalad
      23 days, 13 hours ago

Noooooo. Leave us Laporte owners alone. You bought Mendy so go and buy another over-expensive feckwit.

1. TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
        23 days, 12 hours ago

😀

19. Balotellitubbies
      23 days, 11 hours ago

Never like to pay 6m for someone who basicly get 2 or 6 points. While City are great and gonna keep lots of CS I dont expect their rate of 7/12 to go up going forward. 4-5ppm is ok, but not great for a 6m player.

1. Christina.
        23 days, 11 hours ago

@4.5 ppm Laporte will be one of the highest scoring FPL def's in history.

171 pts

Nothing wrong with that. great for a 6m player.

1. TheFantasyFreÆK ⭐
          23 days, 9 hours ago

This. Anyone who owned a mid/attacker at that price with that ppm would be satisfied with the returns.

20. Vobinho In Wengerland
      23 days, 11 hours ago

I reckon the value is in City attack,

Trying my best to fit in Kun, Sterling, DSilva and concentrate on good fixtures from other teams to get clean sheets (which is what we buy Laporte for, but could get cheaper options that could also get 6 points per week so not much value in Laporte imo)

1. MMN
        23 days, 3 hours ago

Can you tell me about these cheaper options averaging 6 points a week?

14. Naby K8a

I'm fully on board the Digne train. Left backs FTW

1. arndff_ (Howe to Train your…
      24 days, 4 hours ago

Would you pick him over Laporte tho?

1. Naby K8a
        24 days, 3 hours ago

Laporte's lack of BPS and and average attacking threat leads to me towards Digne. Laporte is your 6 points most weeks guy which is fine but not what I look for personally for that price.

1. Emery thing I do

6 points most weeks isn’t what you look for at 5.9? Lol

2. chilli con kone
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Is he in the French squad this break?

1. Naby K8a

2. 007 [RoboKlopp]
        24 days, 3 hours ago

I read that Laporte is not being called by French.

3. rokonto
        24 days, 3 hours ago

Not according to the recent article

3. FPLGeezer

Do you have Doherty too?

15. Weasel51
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Best run of fixtures before a GW15 Wildcard?

A) Digne (CAR), AWB (BUR), Digne (NEW)
    B) Doherty (HUD), Doherty (car), AWB (bri)

24 days, 3 hours ago

2. HIAFL (Howe to Train your D…

Easy A

3. Stef rocks

A by far

16. ⚒Jay⚒ American Dycho

Patricio
    Doherty TAA Alonso
    Salah Hazard Rich Fraser
    Jimenez Aguero Arnie
    (Hennessey Mendy AWB Schneid)

2 FT, 0.9 ITB

A) Mendy > Laporte/Digne/Balbuena
    B) Mendy & Schneid > Peltier & Marital
    C) Hennessey, Mendy, Schneid > Button, Balbuena, Martial -4

A... LP

1. ⚒Jay⚒ American Dycho

Cheers

17. Crossfire Harry Kane
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Great article. More like this please!

1. DavidMunday815
      24 days, 2 hours ago

Thanks! Have really enjoyed researching this, so I'm glad you liked it. Looking forward to finishing off the series and picking out some opportunistic options!

18. Balfy
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Could RAD become the new RAM?

Robertson
    Alonso
    Doherty

The way Wolves are playing, combined with their defensive resolve, slight turn of fixtures and Doherty's nailedness and outstanding stats, Doherty is looking very difficult to bench in any given fixture.

A RAD backline with Bennett and AWB frees up lots of cash further up the field.

Anybody feel the same?

1. rokonto
      24 days, 3 hours ago

If u need the cash... yes

1. Amey

True !!
        But my question is WHO doesn't need cash 😀

2. Amey

Yep

19. Champions united

I think
    Mendy will drop and laporte will increase
    So if we are planning to shipout mendy for lap its better to do it today
    Fear of lossing 0.2

Whats ur say ppl?

1. rokonto
      24 days, 3 hours ago

I'm doubting any of those will happen tonight, but I'm wasting a lot of time checking back... headache... might Nike.. (just do it)

1. Champions united

Mendy delta is 85k
        Someone wrote dnt remember who

2. rokonto
      24 days, 3 hours ago

I'd prefer Trippier myself... another headache with his yellow

20. rokonto
    24 days, 3 hours ago

So, will Laporte rise tonight then?

1. caldracula
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Not sure, check back in an hour or so to monitor how quickly he’s rising

21. Blackice
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Any chances (already made a free transfer):

Kepa
    Alonso vvd walker Stones
    Richarlisson mane hazard martial
    Firmino aguero

Hammer sucess wan-bissaka Kayak

Thanks

22. dontyouknowimloko
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Guys, need some advice please. I’ve already made 2 FTs to get Martial and Jimi.

Should I do Mendy, Fraser > Laporte, F Anderson for -8? Got exact cash before price changes and want to bank the 0.1 on Mendy.

Team is
    Pat, Bett
    Alons, Rob, Holebas, Doh, mend
    Haz, Mane, Mart, Rich, Fras
    Kun, Wilson, Jimi

Do I:
    A) make both changes
    B) just switch Mendy out
    C) do nothing, change next gw

1. Alan The Llama

2. Amey
      24 days, 3 hours ago

If you have bought mendy at 6.3 you'll not loose anything before 0.2.
      So i would wait as he still has lot transfers for .1 drop

1. dontyouknowimloko

Got him at 6.2 so need to switch him to keep the cash

1. Amey

Do it then
          I would personally go for dunk/Bennett as use cash to upgrade midfield or forward

1. dontyouknowimloko
            24 days, 2 hours ago

Yep, got enough to upgrade Fraser to Anderson..

23. The 12th Man
    24 days, 3 hours ago

With Keane,Zouma and Mina all fit now are we expecting Silva to play these 3 centre backs with Coleman and Digne pushing further up the pitch? Jags and Holgate as backup.
    Something Silva deployed at Hull and Watford.

1. Amey
      24 days, 3 hours ago

It'll limit siggy's attacking threat then (?)

1. The 12th Man
        24 days, 3 hours ago

So how would the team set up look?
        —————--Pickford—————-
        ————-Zouma,Keane,Mina——
        Coleman——————————Digne
        —————-Gomes,Gana———-
        ——Bernard/Walcott,—- Siggy—————
        ——————Richarlison————

So guessing Siggy would drift in when Digne overlaps.
        Siggy May also play in Gana ‘s place in a deeper role but I’d prefer he played behind Richarlison.

1. Amey

Yeah.
          Or they can even play 2 at top with wallcot,tosun,another 2 striking options (can't remember names) and go 5-2-1-2
          ??
          With 1=siggy

1. The 12th Man
            24 days, 3 hours ago

DCLewin and Niasse. There’s also Lookman. Wish he got a run in the team ahead of Walcott or Bernard.
            That formation looks very narrow with 2 up top. Could work for short spells but would surely tire the full backs out.

1. Amey

Yeah. Nice point
              Hopefully he keeps 4atb 😉

2. Amey
          24 days, 3 hours ago

If this happens I'll ship siggy to richa then

2. Rash
      24 days, 3 hours ago

If he does I feel siggys numbers will drop.

1. Amey

Ohh 🙁

3. HIAFL (Howe to Train your D…

Think he will

4. child of God

I bet he will, especially now that they face the top 3 in the near future

1. child of God

Top 2 teams in mean

24. Rash
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Nice work David thanks. I would add that against Cardiff surely Digne needs to be in there as he is stealing a lot of siggy pieces?

1. DavidMunday815
      24 days, 2 hours ago

Cheers - glad you liked it. A very good point, I should have added him in, really. Will make the change soon and add that into the research. I'm actually considering him as my replacement for Mendy!

25. Champions united

Fraser +mendy>5.2def+martial(-4)

1. Amey

Only mendy to 5.2 def
      Fraser do next week

26. XabiAlonso

Mendy and shaq >
    A) digne and DSilva
    B) laporte and richarlison
    Both for free
    Cheers

1. Amey

27. subhojit123
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Hey guys...would you go for the following transfers -

Salah, Maddison, Mendy -> Mane, Sterling and TAA

rest of team -

patricio, fabianski
    alonso, robertson, doherty, bennett
    hazard, richarlison, holberg
    aguero, arnie, 4.3

1. Amey
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Mane not great option imo. Otherwise good transfers

1. subhojit123
        24 days, 3 hours ago

ok... Then whom are you guys getting in for Maddison and Mendy?
        Are FAnderson and TAA/Digne good replacements? Was thinking of bringing them in.

1. Amey

Digne/dunk/yedlin
          Martial/dsilva

28. subhojit123
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Given Liverpool current form and formation, would you go for Salah or Mane?
    Salah is playing as central striker, which should enhance his points prospect. However, one thing to be noticed is whatever double digit points he has got, Mane has scored heavily in them as well.

So can it be said its enough to have Mane to cover salah? And if you had salah, would you go lose him for Mane and sterling instead?

1. caldracula

I have Salah and I’ll be keeping him

2. Amey

Salah or nothing !!

29. FleckyT

Pat | Hart
    Robo | Alonso | Mendy | Doherty | AWB
    Salah | Hazard | FAnderson | Fraser | Guendouzi
    Aguero | Wilson | Ings

Thoughts? 2FT
    a) Mendy / Fraser / Hart > Dunk / Dsilva / 4.0 GK -4
    b) Mendy > Digne or Dunk (save FT)
    c) Mendy / Fraser > Digne / Martial (0.1 itb)
    d) Mendy / Fraser > Dunk / Martial (0.5 itb)

Other? Please leave an opinion 🙂

1. Amey

D

2. Mr Q

Laporte or Stones maybe?

30. Mr Q
    24 days, 3 hours ago

Is Stones a good option for Mendy? Is Stones more or less nailed?

1. Epic Fail ⚽ 墅
      24 days, 3 hours ago

Decent option for the cleanies alone.