The final match of Gameweek 14 is the third local derby of the day, with Everton making the short trip across Stanley Park to face Liverpool.
The Reds are unbeaten in the Premier League this season and have only conceded one goal in six top-flight matches at Anfield.
Marco Silva’s side have only lost one of their last seven Premier League fixtures, meanwhile, keeping four clean sheets along the way.
There were no major shocks upon the release of the teamsheets, with Everton indeed unchanged from the side that beat Cardiff City 1-0 in Gameweek 13.
Richarlison (£7.0m) leads the line for Everton again, with Yerry Mina (£5.4m) continuing at centre-back.
Xherdan Shaqiri (£7.0m), Trent Alexander-Arnold (£5.2m) and Fabinho (£5.5m) all return to Jurgen Klopp’s starting XI after missing out in midweek, with the Reds looking like they will again line up in a 4-2-3-1.
This formation will presumably see Mohamed Salah (£13.0m) leading the line, with Roberto Firmino (£9.2m) dropping into “the hole” and Shaqiri playing out wide on the right.
Andrew Robertson (£6.5m) and Virgil van Dijk (£6.0m) also start for the third time in a week, while Joe Gomez (£5.1m) moves over to centre-back at the expense of Dejan Lovren (£4.9m).
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Shaqiri, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Everton XI: Pickford, Coleman, Mina, Keane, Digne, Gomes, Gueye, Walcott, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Richarlison.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.