West Ham United’s nine goals in their last three matches have set them up as the latest Fantasy Premier League flavour of the month.
However, the recent injury to Marko Arnautovic (£7.0m) has changed the thought process for capitalising on the Hammers’ form and fixtures.
Felipe Anderson (£7.3m) seems to have been the go-to replacement but his midfield position means that he is not a direct alternative to Arnautovic.
So we’ve analysed the options at West Ham to see which offers the best potential in the coming weeks and which are the most affordable.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.