Another Gameweek deadline is upon us already, meaning another tricky decision over which Fantasy asset to captain.
The usual premium options are dominating the thinking in the Fantasy community, though there is a cluster of in-form, mid-price midfield options that are also entering the equation in Gameweek 20.
We’ve gone over those performing well in our still-live captain poll before carrying out a comparison between the individuals themselves, their teams and their opponents in order to pinpoint the best candidate.
Just as he did in Gameweek 19, Harry Kane (£12.6m) leads the way from Mohamed Salah (£13.2m) at the top of our captain poll.
The Spurs striker enjoys a home fixture against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday and is out in front with a 36.1% share of the vote, with the Egyptian sitting in second place on 13.3% (all figures given are correct at the time of writing).
Like his aforementioned team-mate, Son Heung-min (£8.8m) has both form and fixtures on his side going into Gameweek 20 and takes “bronze” with an 8.2% share.
The Korean midfielder is neck and neck with Eden Hazard (£11.1m), however, having accrued only a handful of votes more than the Chelsea winger-turned-false nine.
Paul Pogba’s (£8.1m) resurgence as a Fantasy option continues after two double-digit hauls and he lies fifth in our poll having gained 7.2% of all votes cast. It would have been difficult to imagine Pogba as a viable mid-price midfielder let alone captaincy candidate a fortnight ago, such has been his transformation under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Everton pair Richarlison (£7.0m) and Gylfi Sigurdsson (£7.3m) follow next with 3.2% and 2.7% of the vote respectively, while Sergio Aguero (£11.2m) is the most popular Manchester City option among our voters having garnered 2.1%.
Fresh off the back of double-digit hauls in Gameweek 19, Felipe Anderson (£7.3m) and Lucas Digne (£5.1m) complete our top ten.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.