Tottenham Hotspur take on Manchester United in the second of two Premier League matches to be contested on Sunday. Kick-off at Wembley is at 16:30 GMT.
Both sides have made two changes to their starting XIs from Gameweek 21.
Ben Davies and the fit-again Jan Vertonghen replace Danny Rose and Davinson Sanchez for the hosts, while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer recalls Jesse Lingard and Ashley Young in place of Juan Mata and Antonio Valencia.
Paul Pogba, as expected, is fit to start after recovering from the knock he picked up in the victory over Newcastle United.
Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial join Lingard in a front three for the Red Devils, who name the same team that lined up against Cardiff City in Solskjaer’s very first match in charge.
Romelu Lukaku is among the substitutes but Alexis Sanchez misses out through injury.
Son Heung-min starts for Spurs for the final time before he departs for the Asian Cup.
Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen and Harry Kane also line up for the Lilywhites in what appears to be a familiar-looking 4-4-2 diamond.
Lucas Moura misses out with a knee injury.
Spurs won this reverse fixture 3-0 back in August, with Kane registering a double-digit haul.
Kane has delivered an attacking return in each of his last ten Premier League starts, while Son has done likewise over his last eight starts.
Almost half of Pogba’s FPL points in 2018/19 (49 out of 100) have come in the last four Gameweeks, meanwhile.
Spurs XI (4-4-2 diamond): Lloris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane.
Manchester United XI (4-3-3): De Gea, Young, Jones, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Lingard, Martial, Rashford.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.