Son Heung-min (£8.8m) makes his third start in a row since returning from the Asian Cup last month.
The South Korean has been averaging 7.1 points per game at Wembley since Gameweek 13 and carries the added responsibility of being the most transferred-in player ahead of Gameweek 26.
Over 550,000 managers opted to sign Son following the conclusion of Double Gameweek 25.
This time he is joined in the starting line-up by the returning Fernando Llorente (£5.7m) after he was benched against Newcastle last time out.
Christian Eriksen (£9.3m) keeps his place in the midfield but is joined by youngster Oliver Skipp (£4.5m).
Meanwhile, Erik Lamela (£6.1m) misses out on the match entirely with a reported back spasm.
In defence, Jan Vertonghen (£5.9m) and Davinson Sánchez (£5.8m) are selected in a back four, with Toby Alderweireld (£6.0m) on the bench.
Claude Puel has made a brave call for Leicester’s visit to Wembley as he has left Jamie Vardy (£8.8m) on the bench.
Demarai Gray (£5.4m) leads the line for the Foxes, while Youri Tielemans (£6.0m) makes his debut in central midfield.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.