The Gameweek 28 captaincy looks like a much easier call for Fantasy Premier League managers than its predecessor.
You can now vote in the latest poll at the foot of this article or in the sidebar.
In Blank Gameweek 27 many of us struggled to find a candidate for the armband that inspired much confidence, and indeed, the most popular options all blanked.
However, in this midweek Gameweek, we have some much more appealing assets on offer.
Mohamed Salah (£13.6m) and his Liverpool colleagues host a Watford side admittedly in good spirits after a heavy win at Cardiff, but the Hornets have conceded seven goals in their last five away trips.
The last time Watford rocked up at Anfield, the Egyptian broke the record for highest number of points scored in a Gameweek, his four goals and one assist making for a 29-point haul.
Salah has scored in every single Premier League match he has ever played against the Hornets, currently on six goals in three meetings with them.
Alternatively, Sergio Aguero (£11.6m) potentially becomes an option again after his Blank Gameweek 27 absence.
Manchester City host West Ham on Wednesday night, although it will be a few days after the extra-time played in the League Cup final – could that convince Pep Guardiola to rest him? We will have to see what he says in his next press conference.
However, some uncertainty over the Argentinian might even help simplify this captaincy call after such a tricky decision over the weekend.
There will be no cause for Salah to be benched, which may heavily swing the vote into his favour..
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.