Join us for another episode of Fantasy Premier League Breakfast Club ahead of the Gameweek 29 deadline.
This week, Joe and David will be joined by the FPL General to discuss how Gameweek 28 went and the plans for the next round of fixtures.
Starting at 11:15 am, you can catch the show on our YouTube channel or embedded in the article below.
After making any last minute changes to our teams we shall discover the team news for the Gameweek 29 Saturday lunch-time kick-off.
This week it’s a north London derby between Spurs and Arsenal, which may feature key options to be sold in the transfer market in the last few days.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.