All eyes turn to Anfield today as Liverpool host Burnley in the noon kick-off.
There will significant attention on Gameweek
With armband rival Sergio Aguero (£11.9m) registering just an assist for Manchester City on Saturday, there is an opportunity for the Egyptian to help his backers make up some ground.
They will be hoping for something like Raheem Sterling‘s (£11.4m) hat-trick against Watford, which has already set the bar for success in Gameweek 30 very high.
Salah will today operate alongside usual attacking colleagues Sadio Mané (£9.8m) and Roberto Firmino (£9.2m).
Adam Lallana (£6.9m) comes into central midfield for a first start since Gameweek 25 to sit between Fabinho (£5.5m) and Georginio Wijnaldum (£5.5m).
Virgil van Dijk (£6.6m) and Joel Matip (£4.9m) are once again the central defensive pairing but there is a welcome return on the bench for Dejan Lovren (£4.9m).
Meanwhile, as expected, it’s Andrew Robertson (£6.9m) and Trent Alexander-Arnold (£5.5m) at full-back.
Burnley have rolled out the usual 4-4-2 formation with the in-form Ashley Barnes (£5.7m) and Chris Wood (£6.2m) hoping to stop Liverpool earning an 18th clean sheet of the season.
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Burnley XI: Heaton; Taylor, Mee, Tarkowski, Bardsley; McNeil, Westwood, Cork, Hendrick; Wood, Barnes.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.