We are down to just two former winners in the latest Fantasy Football Scout Cup.
Wild Rover was eliminated in the second round of the competition, which took place in Gameweek 30.
Lal Toofan held the ex-champion to a 57-57 draw after both managers scored 61 points off a -4 hit.
The tie was decided on Overall Rank which sent Lal Toofan through to the next round, who was placed 2,641st.
2EyedTurk‘s score of 87 ensured he swept aside Bornello, who could only manage 45 points.
Meanwhile, donnellyc beat PEP_TALK by a 64-44 scoreline.
Aside from the former winners, there were some impressive giant-killings.
Being ranked 476,424 in the world did not stop AMEY breezing past XI, who finished Gameweek 30 at 259 overall. That tie was settled by a score of 78-55.
Elsewhere, Disco Stu, ranked 245,810, beat 191st-placed Team Canada 62-55.
But the biggest shock result saw 24th-placed Forza eliminated by JCA, ranked 139,144) who won 69-55.
The draw for the third round can be found below.
FFS Cup Third Round draw
Fantasy Football Scout Cup Round Dates
Qualifying – Gameweek 28 Round 1 – Gameweek 29 Round 2 – Gameweek 30
Round 3 – Gameweek 31
Round 4 – Gameweek 32
Round 5 – Gameweek 33
Round 6 – Gameweek 34
Quarter-Final – Gameweek 35
Semi-Finals – Gameweek 36
Final and third place play-off – Gameweek 37
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.