Our regular feature, Fantasy Premier League Question Time, returns ahead of Blank Gameweek 31.
There’s plenty to ponder for Fantasy managers at this point of the season, be it chip strategy, the international break, Champions League-influenced fixture congestion and, of course, which players to target for this weekend’s matches.
We’ve assembled another panel of familiar names to share their opinions on your questions, which you can submit in the Google form below.
Who’s on the panel this week?
Chief FPL Manager – A member of the Fantasy community with a huge Twitter following, “Chief” runs the FPL Hints website and has six top 1% finishes to his name – one of which was an overall rank of 110th in 2011/12.
Joe – Scoutcast regular and the host of the excellent series, Meet the Manager. Joe is a fine manager in his own right, boasting a best-ever overall FPL rank of 840th in 2013/14 and having six other top 10k finishes to his name.
Submit your questions here
Make sure to drop your name and question in the Google Form below:
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.