Manchester City are expected to dominate the Double Gameweek 32 captaincy as they prepare to face Fulham and host Cardiff City.
You can now vote in the latest poll embedded in the article below or in the sidebar of the website.
The Cottagers have the worse defence in the Premier League having conceded 70 goals this season, while only the Cottagers themselves and Huddersfield have fewer points away from home than the Bluebirds in 2018/19.
Sergio Aguero (£11.8m) and Raheem Sterling (£11.6m) are the obvious go-to options, but some Fantasy managers may want to assess whether they will start in both matches of the Double Gameweek. We’ve done some research into that already, incidentally.
David Silva (£8.5m) and Bernardo Silva (£7.5m) will probably be the most considered in midfield with Leroy Sané (£9.3m) looking very much out of favour right now.
However, with Free Hit chips looking popular this week, there are expected to be a number of premium-priced candidates in all positions. For example, it’s not just Manchester City’s attacking assets that are worth considering in Gameweek 32 though. Aymeric Laporte (£5.9m), Ederson (£5.6m) and Kyle Walker (£6.4m) can offer fairly secure routes into a defence that has kept four clean sheets in the last five Premier League matches.
Rivals Manchester United also have a few options worth looking at as they host Watford and travel to Molineux to face Wolves.
Paul Pogba (£8.9m) has been a reliable asset for most of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s time at Manchester United, although has admittedly dropped in recent weeks.
Romelu Lukaku (£10.8m) has rediscovered his form while Marcus Rashford (£7.6m) can still offer value.
Eden Hazard (£10.9m) is also part of the conversation with some incredible fixtures for Chelsea.
The Blues travel to Cardiff at the weekend before hosting Brighton midweek.
Defensive options such as David Luiz (£5.9m), Marcos Alonso (£6.4m) and Kepa Arrizabalaga (£5.4m) might also end up on the captaincy radar with neither of Chelsea’s opponents offering much goal threat.
Two fixtures for Harry Kane (£12.4m) and his Spurs colleagues might put himself into the conversation as an alternative captain option.
His first fixture is against Liverpool, which might put some off, but after that, it’s a home match against Crystal Palace.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.