Fantasy Football Scout member Adam Levy has, as expected, finished first in the overall Fantasy Premier League rankings and topped both of our FPL leagues as a result.
The winning margins in each case have yet to be determined as the game is still in the process of updating but Adam’s 71-point return in Gameweek 38 meant that he finished on 2,659 points, just short of the record set by former winner Jon Reeson in 2009/10.
Adam came into Gameweek 38 with a 60-point advantage over world number two Falah Allawati and in truth, his lead has looked almost unassailable for some weeks now.
Adam’s Midas touch continued in Gameweek 38 as he shipped out Raul Jimenez (£6.9m) and Son-Heung min (£8.6m) for Sergio Aguero (£12.0m) and Nathan Redmond (£5.5m).
Redmond, Aguero, Trent Alexander-Arnold (£5.8m), Christian Eriksen (£9.2m), Aymeric Laporte (£6.3m), Raheem Sterling (£11.7m) and Andrew Robertson (£6.7m) all returned clean sheets and/or attacking points for him today, with only four players blanking.
Congratulations again, Adam!
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.