The final fixture of Gameweek 1 takes place at 16:30 BST as Manchester United welcome Chelsea to Old Trafford.
There weren’t too many shocks upon the release of the teamsheets but perhaps the headline news was that both Mason Mount (£6.0m) and Ross Barkley (£6.0m) – rather than one or the other – start together in Frank Lampard’s first Premier League starting XI as Chelsea manager.
Christian Pulisic (£7.5m) is the man to make way, with the USA international dropping to the bench.
Pedro (£7.0m) completes the trio of attacking midfielders lining up behind lone striker Tammy Abraham (£7.0m).
N’Golo Kante (£5.0m) is only fit enough for a place on the bench, while Willian (£7.0m) and Antonio Rudiger (£6.0m) miss out.
Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka (both £5.5m) are handed their competitive United debuts but Daniel James (£6.0m) is only a substitute.
Andreas Pereira (£5.0m)
An ‘out of position’ Anthony Martial (£7.5m) is reportedly set to lead the line.
Budget FPL forward Mason Greenwood (£4.5m) is on the bench, meanwhile.
Chelsea XI: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson, Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount, Barkley, Pedro, Abraham.
Manchester United XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, McTominay, Pereira, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Martial.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 1
- Liverpool 4-1 Norwich
- West Ham United 0-5 Manchester City
- Bournemouth 1-1 Sheffield United
- Burnley 3-0 Southampton
- Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton
- Watford 0-3 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Aston Villa
- Leicester City 0-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Newcastle United 0-1 Arsenal
- Manchester United 4-0 Chelsea