Owners of Liverpool defenders are becoming increasingly concerned with their defensive potential this season.
After keeping 21 clean sheets last season, Jurgen Klopp’s men are yet to record one in 2019/20.
Liverpool have already conceded to Norwich at Anfield as well as against Southampton in Gameweek 2.
With many Fantasy managers still doubled-up at the back for the Reds, we have taken another look at the data to see what we can learn.
The aim is to discover whether or not Liverpool have been unfortunate not to keep a clean sheet yet or if there are serious issues at the back for them.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those who have signed up for the 2019/20 season can access it in full.
How did Liverpool’s defence do in Gameweek 2?
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.