When does patience stop being a virtue and become downright stubbornness?
Those who have been slow to catch on to Jamie Vardy’s sensational captaincy potential, and clinging to the hope that Raheem Sterling will eventually score in the league, will know about the cost of patience only too well.
There’s also plenty of input too from the community on this issue as they reveal how they may have been, perhaps, too set in their ways this campaign.
Meanwhile, Gabriel Jesus’ credentials as a differential saviour is also on the bill, as are Spurs assets, who are already shaking up the template under Jose Mourinho. But which of the North Londoners’ wealth of attacking talent is the best to acquire?
Our trio also look back at their Gameweek 13 scores and detail their plans for the upcoming Gameweek 14 matches this weekend.
In this packed show, they also manage to squeeze in the regular features including clean sheets and Rough with the Smooth.
Finally, Az marks his return to the Scoutcast line-up to maintain his strong track record of picking differentials by taking his turn to select the next month’s best low-owned gem.
Will our trio continue to be stubborn this season, or will the patient approach prevail?
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below. The Soundcloud version is also available in the players below.
Gameweek 13 – FPL Match Reports
- West Ham United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur
- Arsenal 2-2 Southampton
- AFC Bournemouth 1-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Brighton & Hove Albion 0-2 Leicester City
- Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool
- Everton 0-2 Norwich City
- Watford 0-3 Burnley
- Manchester City 2-1 Chelsea
- Sheffield United 3-3 Manchester United
- Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle United
FFScout nominated for Online Media of the Year at FSA Awards 2019
You can vote for Fantasy Football Scout as ‘Online Media of the Year’ by CLICKING HERE.
Voting closes on November 30!
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.