Bernardo Silva (£7.9m) only makes the bench for Manchester City, upon his return from a one-match suspension.
The midfielder was forced to sit out last Saturday’s 2-1 win over Chelsea due to a controversial tweet to teammate Benjamin Mendy (£5.7m), although he did start in midweek for their 1-1 Champions League draw with Shakhtar.
There are three changes for the champions ahead of their trip to Newcastle, with Pep Guardiola hoping to avenge last season’s 2-1 defeat on Tyneside.
Kyle Walker (£5.8m) takes the place of Joao Cancelo (£5.3m) at right-back and Ilkay Gundogan (£5.2m) steps in for Rodrigo (£5.4m) at the base of the midfield, with Sergio Aguero’s (£11.8m) thigh injury ensuring Gabriel Jesus (£9.5m) gets the nod alongside Riyad Mahrez (£8.3m) and the out-of-form (FPL-wise) Raheem Sterling (£12.0m).
Jesus has three goals from just 462 minutes of Premier League football this season and will hope to impress his manager today.
Steve Bruce has only made one change for Newcastle following Monday’s poor 2-0 defeat at Aston Villa.
DeAndre Yedlin (£4.4m) needlessly gave away a free-kick which led to the opening goal but a hip issue sees him miss proceedings today. Javier Manquillo (£4.3m) gets a rare start.
The front three of Joelinton (£5.7m), Allan Saint-Maximin (£5.4m) and Miguel Almiron (£5.8m) have just one goal between them all season but limited back-up options have been further strained with a late rib injury for Andy Carroll (£5.4m).
Eight of Newcastle’s 11 goals have come from defenders and they may target the opposition of John Stones (£5.3m) and Fernandinho (£5.2m) as an opportunity at set pieces.
Sean Longstaff (£5.0m) and brother Matthew Longstaff (£4.5m) both make the home side’s bench, with Fabian Schar (£5.0m) still not ready to return at centre-back.
Joining Silva, Cancelo and Rodrigo on the Man City bench is Nicolas Otamendi (£5.1m) and Phil Foden (£5.1m).
Newcastle United XI (5-4-1): Dubravka; Manquillo, Clark, Fernandez, Dummett, Willems; Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton.
Manchester City XI (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Fernandinho, Stones, Mendy; De Bruyne, Gundogan, D Silva; Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling.
FFScout nominated for Online Media of the Year at FSA Awards 2019
You can vote for Fantasy Football Scout as ‘Online Media of the Year’ by CLICKING HERE.
Voting closes on November 30!
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the annual price of £17.50 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.