The arrival of Danny Rose (£5.3m) at Newcastle United has added a new dimension to the options at St. James’ Park.
The former Spurs left-back joins Steve Bruce’s squad with plenty of Premier League and European experience, which bodes well for the Magpies.
However, it is unclear at this point whether or not Rose will have any impact on the Fantasy Premier League scene.
That’s what we hope to achieve by assessing what he achieved at Spurs in the first half of the campaign and taking an early look at Rose’s initial contributions to Newcastle.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those signed up for the 2019/20 season either as a full or half-season package, or monthly members, can access it in full.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.