Six-time top 5k finisher Zøphar talks us through every match of Gameweek 38+ and discusses his Free Hit draft.
The final Gameweek of the season is here and if last season’s concluding matchday is any indication, there are serious point gains to be made.
A total of 36 goals were scored in Gameweek 38 of 2019/20, with six different teams scoring on three or more occasions.
For this article, I will be looking at the various fixtures and identifying players which can help you make that final push, whether you’re on a Free Hit or making transfers.
The Champions League chasers
Chelsea v Wolves
Hope you have enjoyed the articles this season, I have certainly enjoyed writing them for you. Good luck!
*stats correct after Saturday’s match between Norwich City and Burnley
An FPL veteran of 10 seasons, Utkarsh Dalmia has been a member of the site right since 2009 and has finished in the top 5k in six of those campaigns, with a best finish of 17th in 2010. A Chelsea fan based in India, he relies heavily on statistics for his FPL decision-making process.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.