Our Big Numbers piece returns for the new season as we take a look at the vast array of data available in our Members’ Area and present the eye-catching statistics that may be of interest.
We’re only one Gameweek into 2020/21, of course, and these articles will likely be of more use when we have a bigger data pool to draw from.
Still, there was enough of interest to warrant a cursory look at the Opta numbers from the weekend.
We’ve run down the stand-out figures in every position, as well as looking at the strengths and weaknesses of various teams to assess which Fantasy Premier League assets could shine in Gameweek 2.
With this feature using stats from our Premium Members Area, only subscribers can read on.
Those wishing to sign up to our site and continue reading, as well as see a list of the benefits that Membership brings, can do so by clicking here.
And yes, you can still – despite the repeated warnings – get the pre-season annual subscription price of £17.50 by signing up today.
FPL Lessons Learned from Gameweek 1
- Fulham 0-3 Arsenal
- Crystal Palace 1-0 Southampton
- Liverpool 4-3 Leeds United
- West Ham United 0-1 Newcastle United
- West Bromwich Albion 0-3 Leicester City
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 Everton
- Sheffield United 0-2 Wolves
- Brighton and Hove Albion 1-3 Chelsea
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.