One of the world’s best FPL managers, Tom Freeman, reveals his team plans for Double Gameweek 24 and beyond.
Gameweek 23 has drawn to a close and it went pretty well for me, as I ended on a total of 76 points.
However, with the fixtures coming thick and fast, focus has already turned to the forthcoming doubles. We’ll find out more once this week’s FA Cup fifth-round ties are complete, but for now, we at least know who will play twice in Gameweeks 24 and 25.
With all of my chips still intact, it’s going to be pretty exciting, but I’m also fully aware that it’s a pivotal stage of the season which I need to get right.
So, in this my latest column, I’m going to note down some thoughts on the teams involved in this week’s Double Gameweek and also outline my plans moving forward.
For context, here is how I’m currently set up, with two free transfers:
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.