Double Gameweek 23 of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) continues this Saturday lunchtime, as Everton contest their first match following the sacking of Rafael Benitez.
Duncan Ferguson takes temporary charge of the Toffees, as he did just over two years ago, and his starting XI has a familiar feel as he turns to (what is presumably) a 4-4-2 and pairs Dominic Calvert-Lewin with Richarlison up top.
This is the first time that Everton’s two forwards have made the same line-up since August.
Ferguson has made five changes in all, with Richarlison, Andros Townsend, Yerry Mina, Jonjoe Kenny and Mason Holgate all restored to the team.
Seamus Coleman, Michael Keane, Anthony Gordon and Salomon Rondon drop to the bench, while Vitaliy Mykolenko misses out altogether. Fellow summer signing Nathan Patterson is also absent from the matchday squad but Allan is back on the bench after illness.
The big news from the Villa camp is that Philippe Coutinho makes his first start for the club after scoring off the bench last weekend. The Brazilian replaces Danny Ings in the Villans’ front three.
John McGinn also returns from suspension as Morgan Sanson drops to the bench.
Lucas Digne starts against his former club, meanwhile.
TOP 10K: MOST-OWNED PLAYERS IN THIS FIXTURE
GAMEWEEK 23 LINE-UPS
Everton XI: Pickford, Kenny, Holgate, Mina, Godfrey, Doucoure, Gomes, Townsend Gray, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin.
Subs: Begovic, Keane, Allan, Coleman, Gordon, Gbamin, Rondon, Dobbin, Onyango.
Aston Villa XI: Martinez, Cash, Konsa, Mings, Digne, Luiz, McGinn, Ramsey, Buendia, Coutinho, Watkins.
Subs: Olsen, Targett, Sanson, Young, Ings, Hayden, Hause, Chukwuemeka, Iroegbunam.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.