In the final Premier League match of the day, Liverpool host Everton at Anfield in the Merseyside derby.
Kick-off is at 16:30 BST.
Jurgen Klopp makes two changes from the side that started the 4-0 win over Manchester United in Gameweek 33, as Naby Keita and Diogo Jota replace Jordan Henderson and Luis Diaz, both of whom are on the bench.
Frank Lampard also makes two changes for the visitors.
In come Mason Holgate and Abdoulaye Doucoure, with Yerry Mina and Fabian Delph dropping out.
Everton, meanwhile, have a long list of injuries – including Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Donny van de Beek and Andre Gomes – and are now in the bottom three following Burnley’s win over Wolverhampton Wanderers.
* there has been a late change to the Everton starting XI, with Michael Keane replacing Ben Godfrey.
GAMEWEEK 34 LINE-UPS
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Thiago, Salah, Mane, Jota
Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Gomez, Tsimikas, Henderson, Jones, Milner, Origi, Diaz
Everton XI: Pickford, Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Mykolenko, Allan, Doucoure, Iwobi, Gordon, Gray, Richarlison
Subs: Begovic, Kenny, Delph, Branthwaite, El Ghazi, Alli, Rondon, Price
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.