Fantasy Premier League managers are preparing for another round of action as Gameweek 7 is upon us.
After the demolition of Watford last week, there is plenty of talk about Manchester City players while Tammy Abraham (£7.5m) tops the transfers-in table.
With the usual mad rush, we’ve created a hold-all page for the essentials.
By Saturday morning’s deadline, we will have all the most important content here to help you choose your captain, make your transfers or firm up your long-term plan.
This advice will take the form of articles, videos and podcasts which we produce throughout the course of each week.
Keep checking back each day to see what you can find.
Who is the best FPL captain for Gameweek 7
Who are the best players to own for Gameweek 7?
Scout Picks: Coming soon…
Gameweek 7 strategy
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 6:
- Southampton 1-3 Bournemouth
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Burnley 2-0 Norwich City
- Everton 0-2 Sheffield United
- Manchester City 8-0 Watford
- Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Crystal Palace 1-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- West Ham United 2-0 Manchester United
- Arsenal 3-2 Aston Villa
- Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool